Well - our sweet Ginny has a boyfriend and his name is Mo. The two have been inseparable for weeks and now the long anticipated mating has occurred! We are all so excited for this litter!!!! Their temperaments are PERFECT! They are both super sweet and affectionate. Mo is extremely loyal and wants be at my side at all times. Ginny is a lappy girl who loves to cuddle. They both have awesome spotting and Ginny has adorable cream points. I will be counting the days with anticipation!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
I Am SO Excited!
Well - our sweet Ginny has a boyfriend and his name is Mo. The two have been inseparable for weeks and now the long anticipated mating has occurred! We are all so excited for this litter!!!! Their temperaments are PERFECT! They are both super sweet and affectionate. Mo is extremely loyal and wants be at my side at all times. Ginny is a lappy girl who loves to cuddle. They both have awesome spotting and Ginny has adorable cream points. I will be counting the days with anticipation!
0 comments:
Post a Comment