Colada is the first out the door when we give the "Time To Run" call and is the LAST one in when it's time to come back into the house from the backyard. I have never seen a dog love it outside so much. Even with the cold temps, she will stay out there forever if she could. To be honest, we often times have to chase her back in! It has become a game where she knows she is the last one out there, hears us callin her name, and turns it into a game of chase. She taunts us with what I swear is a smile on her face - SO STINKIN CUTE!!!!
Saturday, February 20, 2010
What A Pistol!
Colada is the first out the door when we give the "Time To Run" call and is the LAST one in when it's time to come back into the house from the backyard. I have never seen a dog love it outside so much. Even with the cold temps, she will stay out there forever if she could. To be honest, we often times have to chase her back in! It has become a game where she knows she is the last one out there, hears us callin her name, and turns it into a game of chase. She taunts us with what I swear is a smile on her face - SO STINKIN CUTE!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment