Ginny is at day 41 today and it seems like overnight she just popped! She started to show a tad last week but over the weekend we could really feel the growth in her belly. When she is pregnant, she loves to show her belly for rubs and today's rub was revealing. She definitely has a baby bump on each side and I actually felt a nodule in the middle of her belly too! Either I just witnessed those three tiny bumps I felt originally or she is hiding a couple others in there, explaining the overnight growth! Only time will tell - 20 some-odd days to be exact!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
She Just POPPED!
Ginny is at day 41 today and it seems like overnight she just popped! She started to show a tad last week but over the weekend we could really feel the growth in her belly. When she is pregnant, she loves to show her belly for rubs and today's rub was revealing. She definitely has a baby bump on each side and I actually felt a nodule in the middle of her belly too! Either I just witnessed those three tiny bumps I felt originally or she is hiding a couple others in there, explaining the overnight growth! Only time will tell - 20 some-odd days to be exact!
1 comments:
Wow congratulations! that is exciting. :)
Post a Comment