Sommer was so unbelievably awesome to bring Colada to us, all the way from Ocala this morning! Man oh man! What a treat. Not only did I finally get to see Colada in person, but Sommer too! We have been working together for months now, putting together her new website but now we got to catch up face-to-face. Any chance to talk Chi gets me geeked, so I am sure you know what she and I did during the visit. It was Chi central! Thank you so much Sommer for taking the time to bring her to us - and spending your morning with us too!
Colada had a chance to meet all her new friends in one-on-one situations. The dogs are still in "heat" segregation, so she was first introduced to the boys. They greeted her with noses and the traditional sign of dominance ;) Humping is their main forte right now with the house filled to with hormones. Ace, Buddy, J.B. and Dewey have been her constant shadow and I am sure they will remain that way for a while!
She then was introduced to the girls on one of our room switches and she was greeted with open arms. Capri immediately saw her as a new best friend and playmate while Blue's instincts kicked into gear and now has here maternal needs being met with a new puppy to tend to. Colada is going to fit in perfectly!

1 comments:
I'm so glad you're happy with her :)
Post a Comment