I have mentioned it a gazillion times - J.B. Will jump up to get onto or over anything in his way. Today we had our traditional huge Sunday breakfast but we got to a late start. It turned into more of a late brunch. J.B. Obviously caught into the postponement because when we finally entered the kitchen to start the cooking, we found him perched up on the kitchen table as if to say, "Well I am ready! Where's The Sausage, Eggs and Pancakes???"
Sunday, January 24, 2010
J.B. is Such a Pistol!
I have mentioned it a gazillion times - J.B. Will jump up to get onto or over anything in his way. Today we had our traditional huge Sunday breakfast but we got to a late start. It turned into more of a late brunch. J.B. Obviously caught into the postponement because when we finally entered the kitchen to start the cooking, we found him perched up on the kitchen table as if to say, "Well I am ready! Where's The Sausage, Eggs and Pancakes???"
0 comments:
Post a Comment