Isn't he beautiful??? Man am I proud of him. He truly is the result of careful planning and pedigree studying. Perfect in every way but one. His rough start - the manhandling while he was recouping from his hypoglycemic episode - has left him less than pleased with strangers all in is face. Luckily, none of this is genetic!! With that being said, we have a couple stud sessions lined up. Also, I plan on breeding him to Blue next year - tell me that won't be a stunning litter!!! And then of course- he will be bred to Capri on her next heat and first litter.
Monday, January 18, 2010
The AceMeister!
Isn't he beautiful??? Man am I proud of him. He truly is the result of careful planning and pedigree studying. Perfect in every way but one. His rough start - the manhandling while he was recouping from his hypoglycemic episode - has left him less than pleased with strangers all in is face. Luckily, none of this is genetic!! With that being said, we have a couple stud sessions lined up. Also, I plan on breeding him to Blue next year - tell me that won't be a stunning litter!!! And then of course- he will be bred to Capri on her next heat and first litter.
0 comments:
Post a Comment