Well, it's day 64 and she STILL hasn't delivered! We had a false alarm yesterday - While running errands, we brought her with us. She started to pant but it stopped as soon as we got home and I put her in the whelping box. I can actually see her contractions but they are still slight and far between.We base delivery dates on their first tie - looks as if that first tie didn't take. She is DEFINITELY preggers - I can feel AND see them moving around! Her due date is just off. If I go by their second tie date, she could go as late as Sunday!
Tomorrow, we head out for a camping trip and I can only hope she delivers before we leave. We have the complete setup if she waits until the weekend - so we will just have to go with the flow. I hope to update the blog while we are gone - I so love wireless!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment