Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Maybe It's That Time Again

The dogs have been on the same food for a very long time now. I am sure that just like us humans, the same food, day after day, can become quite boring. Chihuahua's as a breed are generally finicky eaters. Finding a food they will eat is often hard. Personally, I think this is yet another one of those genetic traits that gets passed down through the generations. NONE of our dogs are finicky eaters - thank goodness!

Lately they have been picking out the Natural Balance and devouring the Royal Canin - leaving the left overs for last. Typical aye? Just like kids - they are eating the pasta before the veggies! Natural Balance is the all natural food. Royal Canin is a very good food - it's just that Natural Balance is so much better FOR them.

Looks like I will need to go back to researching a new all natural food for them. In the meantime, perhaps we should try just the RC - It's that or wade through piles of the picked out bits.

0 comments: