...the dogs have found that single ray of sunlight and follow it throughout the house. They won't move for anything! Here I am calling the girls (and the no-name pup Cool-Dewey) and they just sit and stare - looking at me like - Lady - Are you CRAZY?? I ain't going nowhere! It's all good - warm up girls - cause we are heading out for another camping trip tomorrow!!!!!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
We Know It's Winter When....
...the dogs have found that single ray of sunlight and follow it throughout the house. They won't move for anything! Here I am calling the girls (and the no-name pup Cool-Dewey) and they just sit and stare - looking at me like - Lady - Are you CRAZY?? I ain't going nowhere! It's all good - warm up girls - cause we are heading out for another camping trip tomorrow!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment