Friday, November 28, 2008

The Chi's Rocked The Parade!

The RV Park that we are staying at had a holiday golf-cart parade tonight. We had the lights and decorations but the dogs were the true hit! Foxy fit perfectly into our Elf costume and her sister Cocoa, she was awesome in our Santa suit that even had a beard! Blue wanted to come along for the ride too and I slipped her into a Mrs. Clause costume. There were many carts that threw candy in the parade. We unfortunately forgot ours but did get several request for us to hand out chis!! :)

On another note, I have to say how cool it was to spend the weekend with one of our other past pups. Very close friends have Foxy Lady - a puppy from one of Lisa's past litters and the sister to our sweet Cocoa. Those two are SO much alike it is scary. They whine when they are away from us and can hop a gate in 2 seconds flat. I have seen over 30 different pups/dogs from this line (J.B. is from this line too!) and they all have such distinct traits. It's neat to see personalities and traits pass from generation to generation - this line is so much fun. I cant wait to finally be able to breed Cocoa!

0 comments: