I must admit, I have been trying to catch up and and am very close - just not there yet....I started designing a new template for the website two months ago. It is meant to make browsing the site easier and allow for larger photos of the dogs and pups (we all know larger pics are a good thing :) Things is, it has taken a lot of time to create due to the extreme amount of cropping and masking - but once it is finished it will cut my regular maintenance and updating in half. I planned on unveiling it with Ginny's litter of pups - Needless to say - life has totally gotten in the way.
While browsing for pictures on my computer I happened upon the last set of candids I took a few days ago. It appears as though is this the last photo I took of Mo. I totally stopped working and started to sob. With 10 dogs in the house HE was the one that was literally beside me at all times. He laid next to me on the couch and in bed. If I got up, he followed me everywhere I went - always at my feet. Then scratched at my legs to pick him up and yelped if he couldn't reach me. If his eyes were opened they were on me. He jumped in my lap and kissed me every chance he could get.
So much change. I don't think I like change.
0 comments:
Post a Comment