Ginny normally sleeps with our oldest son but now she is sleeping with me so that I can keep an eye on her. Since she is a long coat, she likes to sleep on the top of the blankets - it gets too hot for her underneath. She usually finds her way to my arm so that I can cuddle with her. Last night I felt her puppies kick for the first time. They are getting really active in there!!!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Still Showing Off
Ginny normally sleeps with our oldest son but now she is sleeping with me so that I can keep an eye on her. Since she is a long coat, she likes to sleep on the top of the blankets - it gets too hot for her underneath. She usually finds her way to my arm so that I can cuddle with her. Last night I felt her puppies kick for the first time. They are getting really active in there!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment