We have squeezed in an X-Ray appointment for Ginny during our visit to doc tomorrow morning so we will have a number of pups to expect next week when she delivers. YAHOO! I love this part. The pups have been kickin up a storm in there - The x-rays will be able to tell for sure where she is at - we have a 5 day window based on confirmed ties when she was bred. Based on her breedings, she could go as early as next Tuesday - but I will be shooting for Sunday - that's my bet!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
On A Happy Note!
We have squeezed in an X-Ray appointment for Ginny during our visit to doc tomorrow morning so we will have a number of pups to expect next week when she delivers. YAHOO! I love this part. The pups have been kickin up a storm in there - The x-rays will be able to tell for sure where she is at - we have a 5 day window based on confirmed ties when she was bred. Based on her breedings, she could go as early as next Tuesday - but I will be shooting for Sunday - that's my bet!
1 comments:
Best wishes to Mo and Martini for a quick recovery! We can hardly wait for Ginny's pups to arrive!!
Go Momma!
Post a Comment