This is what I came down the stairs to find. I had to take a second look. We keep the dog crates stacked under the stairs and generally do not keep the dogs in crates unless we are leaving the house for longer than an hour or at night. So to find a dog in a crate in the middle of the afternoon when we were all at home was a bit startling. Once I realized it was one of my daughter's Build A Bear puppies I did stop and giggle. Looks like my little sweetie obviously has been playing "doggie" again. Too cute!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
A New Puppy?
This is what I came down the stairs to find. I had to take a second look. We keep the dog crates stacked under the stairs and generally do not keep the dogs in crates unless we are leaving the house for longer than an hour or at night. So to find a dog in a crate in the middle of the afternoon when we were all at home was a bit startling. Once I realized it was one of my daughter's Build A Bear puppies I did stop and giggle. Looks like my little sweetie obviously has been playing "doggie" again. Too cute!
Topics:
Jibber Jabber
0 comments:
Post a Comment