Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Go With ONE And Come Back With Seven

We headed back out to the vet with Mo today. He has beat the battle with his infection. I am still convinced that it was his Bordetella shot! Never again for that one! The results of his x-rays last week were inconclusive so we drove out there for an ultrasound today. Mojito is doing SO much better! The cards he was dealt by his breeder - wow - poor baby!!!!

Lisa has several litters due within days of each other and I thought I could help and try to place her Taco Terriers for her. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought this was a mixed litter. They look 100% chichi to me! They look more chichi than some of our purebreed litters! They are so beautiful!!!!!

So I headed out to Lady Lake with one dog and came home with seven. After the hour and a half drive, we let the pups romp around the kitchen for a play session and potty break. Within a moment, they pulled out an empty UPS box and turned it into a jungle gym. It's always something around here - I can say it is never boring!

0 comments: