Sunday, June 22, 2008

Bittersweet Weekend

Martini's pups went home this weekend. Honestly - never could I have found more perfect homes for these perfect puppies!

Of course, Lisa has our sweet Icehouse - I may get the chance to breed her or at least see her future puppies!

Jaime has been waiting two months to bring home Guinness - watching her grow from the moment she was born and coming to visit when she was 6 weeks old.

Will found our website and sent Monique our way - she fell in love with Foster when she came to see him at 6 weeks - Giving them 2 weeks to "nest" and get ready for his arrival.

Nancy fell in love with Heineken at first sight and will now have her perfect lap buddy :)

It's sad to watch them go - but the smiles I see on the faces of their new mommies and daddies - that makes it worth everything!!!!!

0 comments: