8 weeks old today. How sweet is that??? And look at um! They are mowing on the hard puppy food and loving every kibble. Their ears are all straight up and they are just as cute as can be.I can tell you that the two girls got their lap-dog ways from their mother. They whine like nothing you have ever seen if they are left alone. They love to be laying on or beside you at all times. I have never seen a puppy so determined to get their way. They are DIVA dogs for SURE! Now Bacardi - he has his daddy's personality. Loves people but loves himself just a little bit more. He is just fine by himself - an independent little dude.
I am curious to see which got the line's gate jumping skills. Lacy and Margarita - being sisters - got the skill from their mother. Margarita's son J.B. has the skill and even kicked it up a notch. There is no gate under 5 feet that can contain him. I am going to guess that Decadence will be the gate jumper. Gut feeling I guess.
0 comments:
Post a Comment