Saturday, November 3, 2007

Our First Adventure Post Puppies

A first for everyone! We bought a travel trailer and went on our first camping trip with all 14 dogs! Not only was it a learning experience for the PEOPLE but also the dogs. They are all so awesome in the car but being "confined" to a trailer - without the free reign to run like they do in our back yard - required a bit of patience and training but but by the end of the first day they were well on their way.

The pups are all cozy in the back of the trailer with their step-dad Mojito. He begged to get into their play area so I let him in - adorable isn't it???

1 comments:

Martha Bravo said...

How fun! they are so cute and grown up! I've been trying to email you but the mail keeps on coming back saying your email is full (scraps ahoy) and I do not have another one.I called too with no results now I know why! I hope you are enjoying the pups a lot.
Can you email me your other mail?
Besos!