Looks like we missed Baby's onset of her heat BIG TIME! I figured we were 5 days in - looks like we started a lot earlier. I put her down in the kitchen and Buddy got her not once but three times!!! THREE TIMES!!! Oh my word! Then he headed over for Lacy! This little guy is a machine I tell ya! Looks like Lisa and I might have litters on the same day in January!!!!!!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Buddy Took Care of Business
Looks like we missed Baby's onset of her heat BIG TIME! I figured we were 5 days in - looks like we started a lot earlier. I put her down in the kitchen and Buddy got her not once but three times!!! THREE TIMES!!! Oh my word! Then he headed over for Lacy! This little guy is a machine I tell ya! Looks like Lisa and I might have litters on the same day in January!!!!!!
Topics:
Baby Dudette,
Buddy,
Lisa's Dogs
0 comments:
Post a Comment