Monday, September 10, 2007

Mojitos Anyone?

Just look at him - how could I NOT bring him home? He hasn't had the ideal first four months of life but I know we can give him the best for the rest!

Look at that head? PERFECT CHI HEAD. He has the same eye and ear patches as Ginny with a few additional spots on his body. One is on the center of his back and the other on his back thigh. Black spotted on white - with long legs that we hope he will grow into once he puts on a bit of weight.

He is a tad but under weight but will remain rather small. I expect him to get to about 4 lbs full grown. He is so tiny - every part of him his. He doesn't walk - he HOPS and his tail never stops wagging. He is a bit skittish but well on his way to bonding with the entire pack!

Mojito jumped to my brain the minute I saw him - Mo Mo for short - and formally, Mojito on the Rocks. Welcome to the family little guy - You fit right in!

0 comments: