Thursday, September 13, 2007

We Counted TWO!

Margie has TWO pups on the way! See the two little femurs on the pup on the left? With those developed, she should go into labor in the next 48 hours! EKKK! I am so excited!!!

With only two pups they should be good sized - they have a lot of room to grow. The x-rays can be deceiving though - they get to stretch out a bit more with all of that room. She is very sleepy and a tad bit cranky - I am sure she is as ready as we are to get them out!

Since I won this last bet I am now going to place a wager on her delivery date - I say Saturday night. Of course I hope that so that Brad can stay up late with me and not have to worry about getting up early for work the next day ;)

0 comments: