Today someone (who's name starts with a B) decided to leave an ink pen on the table - smart move aye???
Sterling - being the awesome helper that he can be - saw the pen in her mouth and got it away from her. It has the rather small dot of ink that spewed from the broken tip that started the nightmare!

It was just a small dot - he reached for a washcloth to clean it off his finger - within a matter of 1 minute the ink was now on the wall - the kitchen table - the sink and the faucet. It was the tone in his voice as he said "Umm.... Mommmmmmy??" when I knew things were not going to be good.
I walked into the kitchen and didn't know if I should laugh or cry. In trying to wash the ink off it smeared - and SMEARED - The ink was like rabbits - multiplied in the millions.
Bradley came home and saved the day - GOO-GONE!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment