Thursday, May 5, 2011

Update Your Bookmarks!


I unveiled the latest new look for the website that I have been working on for the last six weeks tonight and I have to say, I am more than a tad bit excited. After many years of maintaining our website and our blog on two separate systems, I now have them ALL TOGETHER - and linked to Facebook too! Now everyone and everybody can read about the latest and greatest and I can get it all done in a quarter of the time. The multi-step process of adding posts can be done in one fell swoop. YAHOO!!

With the new design, I also get to hear more from you! That is the most exciting part of all of the work, hands down! I hope all of our puppies' forever families will share updates and news on their individual puppy pages. I will continue to add photos that you email me to their page but now you can share comments and updates directly on the site through the blog!

My plan all along was to have the site updated and finished before Blue's litter arrived. As of midnight, Blue will be ready to pop and I am only about halfway done with the blog post maintenance I need to perform. Sorry! Goal not reached! With close to 1,200 posts accumulated over the years, the list seems to be never ending. I will continue to work on these updates over the next few weeks. In the mean time, I hope you all enjoy the new look and new features! All further blog posts and updates will be on our actual website! http://www.figgyschihuahuas.com

1 comments:

Dog Walker Los Angeles said...

I hope all of our puppies' forever families will share updates and news on their individual puppy pages.
Thanks for post.